5 best AR or VR toys to help your child learn while having fun: Orboot Mars, Educational flashcards and more

The ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has accelerated the integration of education and technology. Children are currently studying from home making use of technology, while many adults also taking up courses online to improve their skill set. To make educational activities fun, various companies have come out with educational toys that will help children learn and grow all while performing a fun activity. Here we will be taking a look at the top five Augmented Reality (AR)/ Virtual Reality (VR) toys that you can get for a child to make learning fun for them.

AR toys, VR toys, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, PlayShifu Orboot Mars, Red Chimpz - Educational flashcards, O2I Virtual Zone DIY Virtual Reality Kit, PlayShifu Plugo Letters, O2I Artificial Intelligence Face Bot DIY Kit AR toys, VR toys, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, PlayShifu Orboot Mars, Red Chimpz - Educational flashcards, O2I Virtual Zone DIY Virtual Reality Kit, PlayShifu Plugo Letters, O2I Artificial Intelligence Face Bot DIY Kit AR toys, VR toys, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, PlayShifu Orboot Mars, Red Chimpz - Educational flashcards, O2I Virtual Zone DIY Virtual Reality Kit, PlayShifu Plugo Letters, O2I Artificial Intelligence Face Bot DIY Kit AR toys, VR toys, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, PlayShifu Orboot Mars, Red Chimpz - Educational flashcards, O2I Virtual Zone DIY Virtual Reality Kit, PlayShifu Plugo Letters, O2I Artificial Intelligence Face Bot DIY Kit AR toys, VR toys, Augmented Reality, Virtual Reality, PlayShifu Orboot Mars, Red Chimpz - Educational flashcards, O2I Virtual Zone DIY Virtual Reality Kit, PlayShifu Plugo Letters, O2I Artificial Intelligence Face Bot DIY Kit

The post 5 best AR or VR toys to help your child learn while having fun: Orboot Mars, Educational flashcards and more appeared first on BGR India.